Welcome!

In an effort to provide more direct and ongoing communication with Sibley's school families and the larger community, I have created this page. It's content will be developed to provide small bits of information whenever there is a need. I encourage you to subscribe to this blog so that you will know whenever new content is available.

District Aims:

Safe, healthy, welcoming schools;
Increase student opportunity and achievement;
Operate in the most effective and efficient manner.

Monday, November 26, 2012

Subscribe to Sibley Snippets

Since so many families utilize technology for information, I've encouraged people to subscribe to this blog as a way to stay up to date with things that occur at Sibley.  From the feedback I have received, it is appreciated.  If you have not, please enter your email and subscribe to this blog. That way, anytime something new is posted, you'll get a message and link within 24 hours to your computer at the email address you provided.  If you use a smart phone, and I am told many do, you'll get a message with the new posts right to your device.  Newsletters were my primary way of communicating to families a year or so ago.  However, much of the time, the information was often "old news" when sent home.  On the right hand side of this blog, you can enter your email and begin receiving school information.  Once you have done that, take my blog survey to let me know and others know you are subscribing. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment