Welcome!

In an effort to provide more direct and ongoing communication with Sibley's school families and the larger community, I have created this page. It's content will be developed to provide small bits of information whenever there is a need. I encourage you to subscribe to this blog so that you will know whenever new content is available.

District Aims:

Safe, healthy, welcoming schools;
Increase student opportunity and achievement;
Operate in the most effective and efficient manner.

Friday, November 18, 2011

Conference Success

Prior to conferences, a letter came to families expressing the importance of our collaboration with you in an effort to ensure the success of our students. In that letter I encouraged 100% participation at conferences.  This year, Sibley had 98% of families in attendance over three days.  Although we have always had great attendance, I think this year was one of the highest.  I want to thank every family for coming and for the feedback you provided me over that time.  I enjoy hearing about the good things that are happening for your child here at school as well as those things you would like to see us improve upon.  Thanks again for being there and for providing the educational support that you can outside of the school day.  Together, we make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment